This is our little policy,
1. No Smoking*.
2. No indoor fire such as camping gas or candles*.
3. To keep our home as clean as possible, No shoes inside (its super Icelandic, we know ;) )
4. No heavy loudness after 11 pm (22:00) such as a gathering of friends visiting.
5. No other visitors, such as dates or other visitors that did not pay for the night can stay**.
6. Kitchen and Laundry room is only for staff to use (Due to Icelandic health regulations).
7. Normal check out time is before 11 am.
8. Núpan takes no responsibilities for parked cars.
9. In the unlikely event of theft, ruining of property, any extra services or not following above terms we might charge you for it.
* We will charge a full rated night if we feel like you have smoked in our room.
Inside fire at any sort in our rooms will be taken seriously.
** We have been having promblems with guest not following our Max amount of people in rooms.
Please respect our policy for our and other guests safety and comfort.
Only guests that have paid for theyr nights are allowed to stay.
We will charge full rate for any extra person that sleeps over unless other arrangement have been made.
Please ask us if you have any questions. We want you to feel good and safe while staying in Iceland.
And most importantly, be respectful of other guests and stay happy.